Thursday, January 21, 2010

Modern women most want to how to "make love"?

You are a beautiful and mature woman, the envy of everyone you have a marriage, however, the first between the bed, there to mention the embarrassment of a cloud-like around you, you love him, and always try to do better, but always so unsatisfactory. How can we let a woman have a memorable sex?

In general, the good feeling of sex mostly because of the following types of factors:

1, they have a strong desire, it is you want, mood brings a relaxed, the most easily accessible case.

For example, one of the respondents experience: "I feel the best one was from a friend drinking talk, he set me to go home already Qingchenwudian more, my brother slept in the room, I would like him to wash my face , take a break and then return a result, he has a grip I said: 'I want!' That time we did not dare loud in the room, not to disturb his brother, but we also reached a high point ... ... that feeling good Stick! "

2, the other party performed well, very thoughtful, good skills.

One of the respondents said: "The best sex experience was with my fourth boyfriend, he is a photographer, very romantic, gentle, cool appearance, and with him often have some unexpected surprises . have sex with him is a very beautiful thing, he always will find a comfortable place, play music, drinking wine, the most important is that he will pay attention to my feelings, nor is it the kind of fell down asleep for finish people, he would put in a pool of warm water and bathing my feeling to never forget. "

3, the two feelings blended, there is a romantic foreplay, feeling of mutual understanding, deeply cherished by the other side.

This usually occurs in between My Sweetie's lover, but there are special case, say, the experience of those interviewed: "So far, I feel the best sex is with a foreigner once, when I have divorced for two years, while he may see that my needs, in his hotel, 21 o'clock, he pour a glass of beer to me, let's chat on the sofa with each other have a good feeling, he kissed me ears, kissed my cheek, and hugged again, I live in that moment I felt really beautiful, never have had such a feeling of being Kenshi, because he understand your feelings, appreciate your response. bath later, he holds I go to bed when I was only thinking mind is very relaxed when I have to put aside all the shame, the burden of this whole-heartedly to enjoy the present moment. he was very big, I am very petite, but he was very Lianxiangxiyu, he taught me slowly to play, and slowly to touch, step by step to lead me into nirvana, the realm of rapture experienced people. "... ...

4, ritual and celebration mood, the long-awaited reunion, special days and so on.

One of the respondents said: "The best time was a long time did not meet him, a meeting in a restaurant, the kind of sexual passion passions Fen Shen, it seems that the body wants to eat him, and he also the case strongly, when the 'enter', the body can not help but delight with, trembling, hugging in the hope that closer contact and friction. This time the best, and the climax may be two or three times, especially when he tricks the boot, that's the climax is too beautiful . "

5, surface when the stimulus, when the atmosphere of adventure.

For example, betrayal, and deceives the people fear of being found, also tend to bring out the intense pleasure: "the best time in foreign fields, while driving while working, so there is a great sense of liberation." "The best one was in the mtv occur, with an American, to see the film halfway through he started to caress my body, I did not refuse, but also there was a reaction, and we are asking each other warmly with each other correspond to the most wild, wanton in the process of co-climax . "

No comments:

Post a Comment