Friday, January 8, 2010

5 kinds of woman's most people find it unacceptable

Perhaps you will say, and do not ah, unfair ah, I look not bad, education is not low, conditions are OK, why I do not have a boyfriend? Want to know why? Since, unfortunately, you're the kind of men do not like.



Boys dislike girls will not find a boyfriend. I have even been made full by Masi retribution can not find a woman prepared. But in order to crush your lifelong happiness, I would like to reiterate one, please read carefully and conscientiously contrast, species listed below is purely coincidental and any similarity to ... ... that is you.



Category: You can not take-away type

This woman, at home unsightly, out and entertaining will be brothers and despised. For men, the face is the big thing, so once I call you a "Need", you have to be careful. The image point, if you good-looking "flowery", figure comparable to "small Hsuan-Hsuan", it is more difficult.



There is probably an impression, right? But, actually, men do not necessarily like me superficial, even if no longer desired, it is just a congenitally deficient only, you can forgive. However, the most important thing is, if you are such a woman, I advise you to wait patiently at home, suffered a "blind cat," no problem, why should you scurrying around, behavior among some, wearing exposure, bees and butterflies, winks flying, Fadia Sao sell it? In particular, Qianwanqianwan do not see a handsome guy to make a mouth-watering as soon as shaped mouth water table is all too, so I can not help shouting: "Help, ah, the eldest daughter of Rao me!"



Category II: Smart overshoot-type

A woman is a lovely little small smart. For instance, your small to large, every year, send a helicopter, the number of scholarships to hand acid, I have for you a glorious, who told Miss you Lan Hsin-hui quality of it! The question is, you do not use your smart to me. You do not have to work overtime to find every time I say that excuses our front desk calls to find out actual situation, Come on, you know that chick mouth is very toxic, and give me leave a good image right? Also, you do not talk to me when, in order to correct those minutia of small errors time and again cut me off. I know you're smarter than I am, I admit that you have higher IQ than I do, but please give a man to remain self-esteem, OK? Miss, if you hold anything against Xiaosheng Caishuxueqian, then please find another job bar!



The third category: too much love Bandwagon type

Let me first say that I am not, I really looked better than F4 Shuai, Li Ka-shing more than earned, and even the singing is not like Jay Chou and moving. However, there is one point, I have been very much a taboo, you do not say that I am better than you, your previous boyfriend right Hello, if he is everywhere better than I do, why you come to me to leave him? Norika Fujiwara I have said, you might as well build good and beautiful Michelle Reis do? Sister, to know Nobody's perfect, I have to find a girlfriend to love, not to find a female boss for my performance evaluation, little demand for men's right, but do not be too. Otherwise, even if you are then the perfect woman, a man is no Fuxiao Shou's.



 The fourth category: Innocent girl type

Innocent young girls do not you? Long hair fluttering, long skirt swaying, delicate and pretty face,EyesClear, the upper and lower body from the toes to Fashao are full of poetic, can not you? Of course not. You are like hothouse flowers, but also Jiao also tender, did not by any wind and rain, a difficulty, it will only hide in a corner and cry - apart from a silly romantic girl did not understand anything. This girl is really too tired to take care of, love is not a soap opera in the speech, you should always issued under the whine, tears, such as Indus Susu rain down, in fact, where I feel I have nothing unfair to you, I think you are "false" . Wayward also squeamish, I may be in contact with you, when love of your appearance in general are intelligent and capable friends.



  5th class: too narcissistic type

You are too aware of their gender, at any time and are wary of the people around them did not know he was a woman. Example, regardless of the time and place that all day Fadia occasions; in fact open to men and then there are the conservative side, along with buddies watching football when she was chosen to "not Well I would like to take your legs." As well as that intentionally stopped at the door waiting for the pace of partial men came up behind her and opens the door; test of every man is not the lady first. Hepburn have such problems I pass away from the other door. You go stand. Although you have an idealized idealized waist Alice scroll eyelashes, but also set in a 3000 offensive. You are beautiful, very smart, very temperament, very seductive, really fascinated me, but after the test must permit all the EQ you are in my target, "no one married" women targets in the context, sorry, I can not marry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment