Wednesday, January 13, 2010

14 Women do not let a man know that

While the women are saying that the wedding Taisu can still relish in describing the number of people clear the way cars luxury car, pack a private garden, inviting singers to join in, put the number of banquet (seafood feast), and a large one-meter tall cake give is what carat diamond ring ... ...



She handed over a number of her boyfriend, and she with them have done what

Although we shared the other half with a woman's past is very curious, but we prefer dumb do not want to inquire about the Chen sesame rotten millet. Not that we mind how broad, how much gas is these things really could not stand when a woman presented the expression thin aftertaste, but can not stand to listen to those going to get us angry, teeth details. With women pay more attention to both the present and future on the contrary, men against women is always brooding on the past.



How does she respond to her evaluation of my girlfriend

Because we have heard of other women, how to privately share their boyfriend or partner of view. "He was earning less money, told him to change the company he was not to", "his mother can be really annoying, all day long to call him" "He is too small gas, Jiusongjiduo birthday flowers, you are more than happy ah Some people send diamond "... ... God, this is really terrible. If I hear so many others describe my girlfriend, then I can not accept.



 She stroke my belly how people think when (five years ago, I'm not like that)

I am very envious of Arnold Schwarzenegger, despite his stature as the governor has gone after the sample. However, women do not always say it is too muscular, like a monster? I are not actors, stay in shape so hard it is unnecessary. Watched "American Beauty" bar, and only has a new vision of life, we will pay attention to their body shape.



She bought two pairs of boots, the price of brand-name

These are her feel "pressure", the order of those very rare "formal occasions" to buy, there are many of them are sleeping in the closet. To know that we have always wanted to change plasma TVs, bank loans not paid off, a thought which I got angry. I want to buy a cigarette lighter that she had been cursed "waste."



Whether she told her best friend's wedding was jealousy (that girl married to a big-spender)

While the women are saying that the wedding Taisu can still relish in describing the number of people clear the way cars luxury car, pack a private garden, inviting singers to join in, put the number of banquet (seafood feast), and a large one-meter tall cake give is what carat diamond ring ... ...



She and other female colleagues in the office of the details of odds

Rao our bar, it seems particularly fond of female colleagues for a number of small test of strength. Together with a man a woman is always a Xiaoniaoyiren look, do not let me know that they had a tough, pungent side, that would reduce a woman's lady's image in the minds of men. If this woman does not need me to protect, perhaps I can protect a few other weak.



She went to the bar that night, how many cups to drink TEQUILA

A woman drank too much on the outside are not safe after all things. Indulge in a bar to women is the goat man Maizui goal. Women think they inability to drink a large, chic attitude, can dominate is maintained, in fact, a man's eyes is very naive. If the woman is Jiejiuxiaochou, since the unhappy things reluctant to speak with us, we have nothing to say.



She said that when you cry out daydream of "David" in the end who

Tony Leung Alex is okay, the total will not be Fan Wei bar!

She said, "We talk about the good" - is usually the opening talk in this way are giant boring.

My mother is also like the opening remarks. This means that a woman on some issues have been thought a lot and hope to communicate with us. If you argue with them, they will certainly be displeased, if ignored them, they are more angry. In fact, there is nothing to talk about? Easy to live without you?



  "Actually, I respect your parents, but they are ... ..." followed by the words I do not want to hear

A woman if we really respect them, and would not have had this talk. However, they see such a big majority, take care of me for so many years were on the woman have any views on how to Ren Ren like?



Does she secretly turned my bags and wallets

If I really had something, they will not leave clues to the woman. Possessive woman is terrible, Ming Lane peg, tacit random. Would like to turn on the turn, but do not be hit, I will be very embarrassing.



How many calories a glass of beer there - men who want to know

I have very much control the fat intake, and I still regular exercise, doing housework, I want you to do every time I frown when porting wine to put that point boring carrying out knowledge of dietary calories. Eat boiled fish woman when a man is usually nothing to say.



She and others betrayal

If you do not want to break up, then the things I would rather not know, it would be difficult to convince themselves to accept. If I want to break up, this may be the best excuse to be since I have determined to know something do not know what is the difference?



By her to tell me how to replace the faucet, how to change spare tire vehicle

There are some things I could not do, but I definitely would not ask a woman. Men are to solve the problem yourself, so that only creativity. Although the error rate is high, but also unwilling to admit an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment