Saturday, December 12, 2009

Smart Stepford Wives lifetime favored three tips

To love a long time, not a man's commitment, but a woman's confidence.


Marriage, friends call asked: "how much his salary, there is no deposit, there are a few girlfriends?" I一问三不知. Girlfriend anxiously: "You know what, you will not know your selling!" I am a music, replied: "I knew he was well educated, know that he has a sense of responsibility, knowing he was by nature good, know that he cares about me.



His deposit was how much money, his former girlfriend who has a relationship with me do? I not only do not know, I have not been to his company, never saw his parents, never thought he would not always be right I do. I have my job, my friends, my passbook and the future; I self-improvement, self-reliance, they have been able to guarantee that my happiness. Why am I all his will to appropriation, to be tolerant of all he was afraid and asked him to be responsible for my life? "



Do not talk to me that you never had lied. I believe that some lies are good. Why must we tell you what I done, to tell you my E-mail address, to tell you my passbook password?



  I do not not trust you, but more believe that they

His girlfriend is a standard and the hearth, her husband's basic necessities, unavoidably, are worried about heart. Husband, traveling by car, she was concerned that aAccident; Her husband go to bars, she was concerned that drink makes a botch; husband stay late, she separated a few minutes to a phone call. His girlfriend told me that her husband's all under control. I am a happy heart, said: "You know, most of them are false. True when he was in Hollow Man?"



Men naturally love to lie. Ask a man, if he had admiration for the female students invited to eat, there are several wives would tell us the truth? Please, let alone the ex-girlfriend of. And then close two people can not be all things to tell each other. If you step by step onslaught, to be mostly a lie. Moreover, men, freedom is more valuable. This has nothing to do with love your. Of course, the laissez-faire on the premise of mutual trust.



Recently, her husband suddenly said he was coming back from work at night to go to Nanjing, a business trip. At that time, several friends are home and a guest, hear these words all froze, and just now I even told people that come back for dinner, etc. Mr..



Asked about her husband's abrupt decision that I have grown accustomed, and asked if he bought the ticket, he replied: "to drive to." I did not say anything, a friend of the first urgent: "drive? Big night, multi-risk, no ! "My husband casually said, no worries, and then handed me a hippie smile in a bouquet of flowers.



"No wonder I buy flowers it! Ulterior motives." I said to myself complain, mouth still very gently persuaded him to go by train or plane. When her husband did not hear the whole, the traffic was busy looking for his road map. I understand that one glance, he is not the non-drive to. Jackson is the day of the opening of the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed road, the husband is always thinking about driving on the trip. He may not know where his clean clothes, but must be aware of his "self-help Tour Guide", "National Highway Traffic map" download information on car trips are where it is. Sure enough, he neatly those precious hands and feet were all put into the packet stuff, and then is free and easy to leave their homes.



I know that her husband drove to the main purpose is to play, but he did not expect to go and left half of China. I am also worried that he's out of something totally unfamiliar things how to do, worried that he could be that what is the use? Will be outside, Jun Ming has not. If I strongly oppose his trips, he would tell me that he had a business trip. A good family car parked downstairs, I have reason to miss the plane he was flying to a city sitting, and then conduct of business-ridden.



Tutoring may be quite small strict reason, her husband hated being the former. He sometimes joked: "The previous 30 years by mother tube, after 30 years of management no longer be a wife, I set the dead." Treated control, and her husband struggle with his experience: not saying either dead or lying. He has his truth: a big man, why did he put all thoughts, actions, intended to tell you?



I would be like to see, a man, what a really want to do Shier, you no stopping. So her husband do not want to say Shier, I am not pressed. Of course, I also have the right not to tell him that I did not want that thing.



Her husband is not in those days, I am not idle. On several occasions, he called home, I do not in the. This time, this freedom-loving men, some anxiously: "how do I feel that I was not home, you elated?" "Allow Why, on the not allowed to look over the hedge呀." Hear my husband laugh, did not say more , to the fastest pace back home.



I did not ask her husband's pre-meditated this action. How he intended, is his Shier, anyway he was safely back. He asked me what the Heavenly Stems and I did not answer. See you next time I was also assured that left one at home?

Do not say you are willing to change for me, nothing can change a person's nature.



  Do not say this to my life responsible for some of the responsibility can not afford to

Chinese New Year with her husband to go home, the mother of my shortcomings enumerated, says with a lot of words, implying that is, I completely entrusted to the husband of. I listened to straight to music, did not expect her husband down as the truth, very seriously ask me: "I can do for your life?" "Can not." I blurted out. Then plausibly, "who also can not change who is and who can not be responsible for someone else's life." Neither warmth nor may these words romantic, her husband hear worth pondering in silence. However, not long after, he understood this sentence.



I know that their standard deviation away from her husband far away. Always be the ideal of an ideal, just as her husband asked me: "Your ideal husband, what kind?" I always replied: "love young people to the cause. Huaixiao then looked at him."



Her husband is not the kind of responsibility to the cause of the "Outstanding Young." He followed his own way of life, socially accepted evaluation criteria for him, can not afford to make any difference. I have coercion in an attempt to change his my standards, but useless. He is not like nine to five, the annual salary of 100,000WhiteLife, is not willing to and established, for the future and the future of hard work.



In my "shape plan" failed, I reflect, asked her husband to become an outstanding young for what? Ease. Because it is widely recognized as a successful path, walk along it, the future looks like, at a glance. In such a track, our future life will be smooth, worry-free. In other words: I have a lifetime destination. But if there is no inside running on this track, life on the helpless? Absolutely not. At a minimum, in the absence of man-made me "responsible", I am also flies quite good. Then so be it, my responsibility for their own life, her husband choose what kind of life, he casually.



I do not know how far forever, do not believe this life is your only love.



 Let love a long time, not a man's commitment, but a woman's confidence in the

Chatting with friends, I do not know how to say in the lover. Friends asked: "If someday you see your husband with a MM dinner had a good talk, how would you?" I replied: "do not know. Could probably be with him."



Go home with her husband, this thing, he smiled: "You? Sure that we will be sitting next to find a GG to accompany you to dinner."

Turned her husband's book, from the inside to find a girl's photo, Les Yeux good gaze, smile bright. Think about it, which one should be her husband's girlfriend. I received the photo is good, the book returned to its original locations. I know that the husband desk, there was a letter from his girlfriend and photographs. To be honest, I am very curious, but I have never seen one of those letters. If your boyfriend, your letter addressed to him to other women, see, your mind feel?



Sometimes, her husband together with his former girlfriend, I talk. Of course, he will not tell me everything. He said that, I will carefully listen to open something little joke with him to look into the reasons for breaking up; he did not say that I did not ask. If a man told you he has never before moving to the other woman, heart, and that is the lie.



Her husband have sex friend, I do not know, but I have. One of my friend, acquaintance nearly 20 years. In some cases, I was born and her husband's gas, that is absolutely ridiculous when a man on the phone with his temper. Very often, when he was standing on a man's point of view of the problem when, I find that things are not what I originally thought it would. Because I am not a man, so I'll never know how they think in the end. However, a male friend, he would get me an answer do not understand the question.



So sometimes, when the husband angrily told me, "Why are you a total so", I wanted to let him know: No, I do, but women have this. If he had a few heterosexual friends, he probably will be able to understand.



Yes, the husband can not have all the men of the advantages of the world, I can not set the world in a woman's good. So, who could not have something for each other and seductive, this time depends on how you choose.



I told her husband: "You can choose me, choose someone else. But once you make a decision, you have to responsible to it. I do not believe that the set of Sweet Basil prodigal son, it will not, and so-called 'Confidante'Become friends. When you indecisive, I have to silence, waiting for your choice. "



Friends say that I am her husband is too laissez-faire. I am such a person, naturally do not like managing people, as he went. I do not need her husband's phone, did not know his email password, do not you call asking his whereabouts. Also, I do not therefore a lack of a sense of security. Let love a long time, not a man's promise, but a woman's confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment