Friday, December 25, 2009

The quality of a woman's most sexy What is this?

I wrote up a very long story is simple. My family were very poor, in college I encountered a boyfriend, he was to take care of me, giving me financial support, so he and I together. To tell the truth, if it is I was too weak and too fond of enjoyment, is not with him, because I do not like him. In fact, he is also a newly graduated college students, but his salary are the domination to me. This is a stay for 6 years. Because he was too pet me, and coupled with my past few years there are always things are not liking the work, nor a total number of hours, and even less economic base. I am now 27 years old, are reminders that we get married at home, and I can only promise down, but the heart but a lot of uncertainty and unease. Recently met with his favorite men, but I know the situation I am not qualified to join him. I would like for him to leave the current boyfriend, but always make up its mind is not resolved, I feel so very sorry boyfriend. I am in the end the choice for me good or I like it? Although it is simple, but done really hard. You say, I now focus on the settlement issue is my work, or first of all everyone had struck his feelings?



One side love you man, on the other side is the man you love.



Although, everyone will say: women, of course, choose to love your marriage, so as to better protect the well-being.



But, really want a woman determined to give up their own minds of loved ones and has done his utmost to hold an affectionate man without love, that's bound to be a torment in their hearts!



But even so, still have to advise you one: while her boyfriend by you as "tasteless", but you have to know, that you are in the eyes of "a white elephant man", he gives you love and connivance, and perhaps the whole world of men can not give you!



Now you encounter a very handsome man so that you may be seductive, but as you are worried about, these years, your various "experiences" could not have become his love your "obstacle." In fact, men are the same: when talking about snobbish heart, the slightest inferior to women. Women love gold more than men, men too, also liked the ability to cause a strong woman. Because "capacity" of such things, in the eyes of the opposite sex is the most sexy symbol!

So, whether you are before the end of love, or to re-pursue a new love, first arming themselves is the most critical start.



A woman, do not get lazy and do not make money you will live forever is not exciting. Whole days spent in a man's favor may be, but you have to understand: he spoil you, need you for life to be his woman, not half-way change flags!



Therefore, it will make money for you, for your love discontent, but did not change the capacity. Look, this is "lazy" in retribution.



Want to love the remote control in his hands, it only: Be a strong woman, irrespective of mentality, or a career!

No comments:

Post a Comment